As an HCP you will report to the Team Lead. Primary responsibility will be to answer inbound calls from health care providers (HCPs), patients and others regarding vaccines and communicate complex medical information.
Highlights of the role:
• Paid training on pharmaceutical products as well as support processes
• Fully Benefited (Medical, Dental, Vision and more)
• 24/7 Shifts (Full time or Part time)
• Salary: 75,000 to 95,000 annually
• Respond to inquiries via phone, email, or web chats from healthcare professionals, consumers, and patients handling adverse events, product quality complaints, HCP and patient education
• Primary responsibility will be to answer inbound calls from health care providers and patients about medications and communicate complex medical information.
• Provide in-depth information and specific product prescribing information, clinical studies, and medical letters.
• Build and strengthen customer relationships by obtaining strategic information, demonstrating broad knowledge and providing appropriate product information.
Certificates, License information Health Care Professional with an active license to practice in nursing, pharmacy or other health care fields (Example ASN, BSN, RPH, PharmD) is a requirement in addition to:
• 2-3 years related customer service or pharmaceutical experience.
• Active license to practice in good standing
• Excellent level of English and one of the following languages: German / Greek / Swedish / Dutch / Arabic /Turkish / Italian / French
• Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Applications
• Experience using Salesforce/CRM and softphone preferred
• Active listening skills and ability to communicate well both verbally and in written form
• Team player with a positive attitude
• Strong logic and reasoning aptitudes required
• Must have a quiet office space free of interruption to conduct professional calls on behalf of a client.
• Must have internet connection with speeds of 15MBPS upload and 15 MBPS download
• Ability to work any shift
• Vaccines experience
To apply, please send your resume to Sonya Mullins at firstname.lastname@example.org.