Website Gifted Hands Health Services
Gifted Hands Health Services is an agency that provides highly qualified and experienced staff to Clients. We hire motivated, energetic, and reliable healthcare professionals who are willing to work within retirement facilities that specialize in providing long-term care or hospital settings. At Gifted Hands Health Services, our motto is to: Improve the quality of life for every person in care we come into contact with.
Are you a compassionate caregiver? Do you love helping others? Do you enjoy the company of seniors and the wealth of knowledge their stories bring? Then we have the job for you! Please note that these positions have varying hours and shifts to meet Client requirements. Current needs in Ontario are in the following areas with transportation and accommodation expenses covered by Gifted Hands:
- Hamilton – 2 LTC ($30-35/hr, 8 hr day shifts) – need to live in area
- Scarborough – 2 LTC ($30-35/hr, 8 hr varying shifts) – need to live in area
- Gore Bay – 2 LTC ($45-50/hr, 8-12 hrs varying shifts)
- Kapuskasing – 1 LTC ($55-60/hr, 12 hr evening shifts)
- Warkworth – 1 Rehab ($35-40/hr, 30 hours per week, evening shifts) – need to live in area
- Etobicoke – 1 LTC ($40-45/hr 8 hr evening shifts) – need to live in area
- Sudbury – 1 LTC ($45-50, 8 or 16 hr varying shifts)
- Sudbury – 4 LTC ($50-55, 8 or 12 hr varying shifts with option to pick up)
- Thunder Bay – 2 LTC ($50-55/hr, Shifts to be determined, full time hours)
- GTA and Horseshoe Regions – 20 “On Call” ($30-35/hr)
We are currently hiring Travelling and On Call Registered Practical Nurses (RPN) with the following qualifications:
- Experience in long-term care or hospital settings required.
- Current Certificate of Competence from the College of Nurses of Ontario and be a member in good standing and no practice restrictions.
- Current CPR and First Aid certification
- Updated Immunization Records that include Measles, Rubella and Varicella, and Tuberculosis. Prophylaxis immunization of Hepatitis B and double doses of the COVID vaccine are strongly encouraged.
- Preference will be given to qualified candidates with reliable personal transportation and the ability to travel.
- Experience in administration of medication
- Superior interpersonal skills that include verbal and written communication skills to effectively interact with clients, seniors, and families.
- Effective skills in critical thinking and problem solving.
- Proven ability to work independently and as a member of a dynamic team.
- Efficient decision-making and problem-solving abilities
- In some cases, providing direction to Personal Support Workers on the care team.
- Willing and ready to work flexible hours.
Please email your Resume to Dominique Thompson at firstname.lastname@example.org
GHHS is an inclusive employer. Accommodation is available under the Ontario Human Rights Code. If you require a disability-related accommodation to be able to participate in the recruitment and selection process, please email the Talent Acquisition Specialist stating “Accommodation Required” in the subject line.