Am I Eligible?
- Have you graduated from a recognized nursing program in your country?
- Have you been approved by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada?
Yes to Both:
Please click below to fill out our online intake form to apply.
Click here for information on how to apply to immigrate to Canada.
To be eligible for the PASS Program, along with your nursing diploma/degree, you must also provide documentation showing the Canadian Government has approved you for permanent migration to Canada.
Any of the following immigration documents are accepted:
- An IRCC invitation to obtain pre-arrival services
- A confirmation of Permanent Residence (COPR) letter/document
- A passport request letter that indicates Permanent Resident visa issuance
- A request from IRCC that an applicant for permanent residence complete a medical examination
- A Single Entry Permanent Resident Visa
- A Permanent Resident Visa pick up notification letter
128A Sterling Rd #202,
Toronto, ON M6R 2B7
© 2021 All rights reserved | Charitable No. 84420 5948 RR0001